Thursday, June 16, 2011

Alaska


This is my first blog ever so here goes. Hopefully I will learn more as I go along my travels.

We are heading to Alaska. No we are not there yet, this is a pic of us traveling Near Butte, MT. We are now staying at my younger brother's new home in MT. He is building a home and we are traveling the USA. We will meet up with the caravan of RVers on the 14th. get the low-down for the trip and head for Alaska on the 16th. I will try and let you all know how things are going, but I may be having so much fun that this will be the first and last pic of the travelings. We are traveling with my older brother and others. We are paying someone to plan everything and take care of things when they do not go as planned. We just sit back and have a great time. We will be on this trip for 58 days then we will plan the next trip. We are retired and that is what we do now travel the USA. We are planning to spend the winter in Florida. See how far we make it.

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment