Sunday, August 7, 2011

Valdez

On our way to Valdez we stopped at a forest service visitors center and looked around, saw a short movie, and stamped my NP book and left.  Then some 100 miles down the road I found out I left my camera.  We had no cell phone service so had to wait until we got to Valdez.  So called and they found the camera.  We were going by the place on our way to Tok so would be able to pick it up in 4 days.  So for those days I had only the little water proof camera to take the following pics.  They turned out ok, but I had a hard time getting it to take pics rapidly so missed a lot or didn't even try to take some.  So you will not see pics of the bear we saw on the beach or the black-tail deer and 2 fawns, or the pod of orca whales with 2 babies, harbor seals, sea otters, humpback whales, or dall porpose   It was an amazing 9 hour trip

No comments:

Post a Comment