Saturday, January 12, 2013

do things

That said we just stayed home today.  We did go swimming and for a nice walk.  We are resting up for more things we will be doing soon. LOL  Next week we are going to out and about so stay tuned for pix and all. Being retired and all we try to stay close to home on the weekends.  We leave those two days for the working stiffs out there to all meet at the mall, park, lake, where ever. 

It is Saturday and there is nothing on TV so we usually go to Redbox and rent a couple of movies.  So tonight is movie night.  It is so hard to find a decent movie these days.  We rented two movies and the first we watched was pretty good and then the next one was really really bad.  

My brother emailed this story to me the other day.  I thought you might be interested too. 
 
IT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!!!!!


I Just Realized Something

It just hit me!
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
I was just thinking about all this and suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks ~
My dog is a CONGRESSMAN!!!


We have two Congressman that live with us.   LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment