Friday, January 11, 2013

Faith and Fear/Dinner/Music

I like this man and what he says.  So I will go with Faith.

Today was a stay in the resort day.  We finished the blinds.  They look great.  
We went swimming and spaing (love it when I make up words and the computer goes mad trying to figure it out).   The pool was nice and warm and the spa was nice and warmer.  

The resort had an all you can eat spaghetti dinner with garlic bread, drink and dessert.  It was really quite good.  I could only eat one serving, but if I could I would have gone for more.

After dinner they had a group come to the resort and preform for us.  We had a gentleman sing Broadway tunes, then a lady sang Patsy Cline songs, and another gentleman sang Frank Sinatra tunes.  They were all good, but Frank was really good.    

It was really a nice laid back day for us. 
 Aren't babies cute!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment