Sunday, January 13, 2013

ship sink /shrimp recipe

Think about it so true.

We stayed home again.  We find that when we stay home we do not spend money.  Well there is the internet, but I like to look at and touch the things I want to buy.

Rog found a recipe on the internet Food Network for shrimp.  It was really good.  We purchased a lot of shirmp at the "$100 store" (Sam's).  We now needed to recipes for them.  Well this one is a keeper.  We both really like it and plan on cooking it again.  I am including it here.  I am hoping since I noted it came from Food Network.com I will not be breaking any copyright laws.   Try it you will like it too.

 Cajun Shrimp and Rice   This recipe is copyrighted so can not print.  You will find it at wwwfoodnetwork.com , then click on recipes & cooking, then type in the search box cajun shirmp.  Click search, then go down to Cajun Shrimp and Rice.  This is really good and I hope you try it.

I am not bragging much, but the weather is wonderful here.  It  is 82 high and 65 lows.  A very light breeze to keep us cool and the sun is shining brightly.  Loving it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment