Saturday, January 19, 2013

things happen for a reason/movie night

My mom always said this.  Didn't help many times while I was growing up, but what else can you say.  It sure beats the alternative.  Of crying and being mad and sad.  

So buck up buttercup and move onward and upward.

17 Days until Tom is home!!!!

We stayed home today and rested from all the walking we did yesterday at the RV show.  We did have a great time.  We are doing some thinking about the next trip.  I picked up a lot of material at the RV show on the Northeast.  It is kind of confusing though.  I do not know the area and I do not know the important interesting things to see and do.  I don't want to miss a thing!  So much to do and see and really little time (and money sometimes) to do it.  I will just have to take another trip if I miss something along the way. 

It is Saturday which means movies night.  We have Ice Age Continental Drift or something like that and Brave.  Tonight is going to be a good movie night!!

 
 Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety-one?

No comments:

Post a Comment