Saturday, February 16, 2013

It is very late!

We went to our Valentines Day dinner and had a wonderful time.  I was given a long stemmed red rose.  We were served soup; creamy veggie, salad, main dish; tenderloin, cheesy mash potatoes, asparagus with sauce, dessert: chocolate cake with sauce, all of soft drinks you wanted and two glasses of wine.  The meal was great.

We were treated to a variety show with singing, dancing, comedy and fun.  We had a great time! would do it again in a heart beat.

We took pix with the cell phone and now I have to figure out how to down load them at midnight,  not sure if that is going to happen, but will try.  Well I tried and I thought I had them down loaded but I can not find them anywhere in my computer folders.  I knew it was just to easy, something had to be wrong.

Well anyway the food was great the show was great and we had a great time.

The End


 Paraprosdokians (Winston Churchill loved them) are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected, frequently humorous. Enjoy!
 I got these by email from a friend, who will remain nameless Michelle.  I will be adding them to the blog from time to time because I like Winston Churchill love them.  LOL

  Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment