Sunday, February 17, 2013

sam


This is our beautiful granddaughter, Samantha.   I took this pic off her mother's facebook page.

We had a very cold night last night.  The low was 33.  After a late night I did not get up until 9 ish and the temperature then was 39.  We finally got up to 58 degrees, but it dropped fast when the sun went down.  We are to have another cold night then we are back to normal, highs 80's and lows in the 60's.  I'm getting use the normal.  

We stayed home again.  We are getting packed up to leave for a new location down south.  We will stay there two weeks.  Rog decided to pack up the water hoses because they are very hard to wind up when they will not bend because of the cold.  

I marinated a chicken breast in Italian dressing, dipped it in Panko, and fried it.  It was quite good.  I will do this again.  We also had rice, green beans, and Cara Cara oranges as a salad.  I am chopping  up Cilantro  and putting it in my rice now.  It really is a great fresh taste. 

Laura sent (finally) her wonderful soup recipes. Thanks I will get all set up at our next stop and cook some different kinds of soups there.      

 We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.  Some of us anyway

 

No comments:

Post a Comment