Monday, February 25, 2013


This is Isabella, one of my wonderful granddaughters on her 11th birthday.  She is all dressed up ready to go to a father/daughter dance at her school.  I was told it was a magical night.  Great that dad got home in time to take is daughter.



 The Girl Scout on the far right is one of my other wonderful granddaughters, Samantha.  She was asked by the Girl Scout Counsel to testify at the Senate Education Committee at the capital in Phoenix.  What a great honor for the girls.  My understanding is that they all did a great job.  

 
The Girl Scout in blue is one of my other wonderful granddaughters, Juliet.  She is helping deliver cookies to the members of her scout group.  They sell hundreds and hundreds of cookies this time of year.  Go girls.  Juliet was adopted last July.  It is so great to have her in the family.  She is so sweet.

We stayed home and lazyed around.  We are going to have the tanks dumped tomorrow.  They are going to come to us and I will have pix for you all to see how that goes.  I am hoping it is nothing like the movie RV.  LOL

 You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment