Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day


Rog brought this flower pot yesterday while he was out.  At that time none of the tulips were open and as if on cue this Valentines  Day morning they started to open.   As the day has progressed they too have progressively opened more and more.  What a great surprise!  Thank you Honey.  

Here's wishing each of you a great Valentines Day.

The weather has changed a lot.  We are now under over cast skies and we are getting a little drizzle.  They say they really need the rain here.  I can not say one way or the other because I don't know how much water you need with sandy soil, really just sand.  Things are still green here.  The temperature is in the mid 60's which is also nice for a change.  I guess we will have this for 2 or 3 days then back to the normal 70's and 80's.

I have a trip to the Crystal River for another manatee snorkel trip in March.  This time I will take both cameras.  The one I use all the time and the underwater one.  Hope I can get some great pix of those guys with us guys.   


 Paraprosdokians (Winston Churchill loved them) are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected, frequently humorous. Enjoy!
 I got these by email from a friend, who will remain nameless Michelle.  I will be adding them to the blog from time to time because I like Winston Churchill love them.  LOL
 

Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment