Wednesday, March 6, 2013

We stayed home and rested from the manatee snorkel trip. LOL  No resting we just did not have any place to go today.  I worked on a cross stitch table cloth and finished it today.  That is a good feeling.  It has trees on the four corners that hang down.  This is done by using different colors of thread and needle.  I followed a pattern on the material. 
It has this center decoration with tree on each end with holly outlining.
These small decorations on the edge that hangs down.  There are eight of these.
This is the napkin.  There are four of these.

 
 This is the pre-stamped kit that I purchased many years ago and have been carrying it around with me for 3 years.  I say it is about time I got it done. 

 
cid:11.2603114344@web84506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com thought this was interesting for you people with stationary homes.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment