Saturday, April 6, 2013


I love  this pic. 
I must start with Belated Birthday Wishes to my  grandson,
David.
He does not read this blog, but his mother does so it is important that I say this for her and me.



 The park is full and the fun begins for the working man and his peepsWe can remember when we were younger working folk and had only the weekends, holidays, and short vacations to get away.  It was so much fun setting up camp and meeting with family and friends.  It is still fun, don't get me wrong, but now it is all the time and we just move from spot to spot.  
The lake was full of all kinds of boats.  Some were slow or stopped fishing, but most were moving out. 
 
 
This was our neighbor.  They had to come back to get their bait. 
My beautiful Blue Bird came back for a visit and a photo op
 
 
more fast boats.
 
Crested Titmouse

   More bird pix
fast and very slow boat
 
Cooking steaks for dinner



I will end with a red........

  (got to see a Cardinal up close.  It was late in the day and I could not get a really good pic, but I am sure there will be more times for more pix.)

.......white and blue birds. 

 How patriotic can you get using natures own. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment