Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We are at the Thousand Trails park in North Carolina.  We happened upon friends that we met in a park in the mountains last summer.  What a great surprise.  We got together today and had fun.  We are making pizza treats we made in Orlando a while back.  They turned out great again. 
Here we are playing dominoes.  We had a great time catching up on things and laughing.  

This morning we got caught up on the laundry and I made some beef soup.  It is pretty good too.  

Below is a pic I got off facebook and thought it was so funny.  I have been taking a lot of birds pix, but this one is I have never seen at my feeder.  Maybe they get their coffee before they come out to the feeders.  LOL 

  I can not find this one in any of my bird books.  
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment