Saturday, May 4, 2013

No pix

It is the weekend and we decided we would leave these two days for the working man and we would just stay home and enjoy the resort. 

The weather has been great and the birds are really enjoying the feeders.  I was not quick enough to get a pic, but the nest is a Robin's.  I saw her in there laying on the eggs (?) or making them not sure which.  

Got another wheelchair lap robe done and working on the next.  I am wanting to get 8 done before we reach Maine so I will be able to leave one in each of the New England states.  I am not planning on a return trip because it is a long drive from anywhere to there.  

The park has filled up with the weekenders.  I imagine they really hate the full timers because we usually arrive mid week and stay around 3 weeks.  This could mean all the cool sites are taken before they get a chance at one.  Well, their turn will come soon.  

Talking with Laura, she seems to be much better.  It is going to take some time to get back to full speed.  She has been sick and at times very for so long her poor body has had it.  Wish I was closer to help her out with the cleaning and cooking.      

No comments:

Post a Comment