Thursday, November 21, 2013

update


We got a call from Rog's sister.   She has been experiencing discomfort in her abdomen so she headed to the doc.  Well, she had surgery yesterday and they found cancer.  They think they have removed it all.  The docs think it is Stage 2 which is "good".  We have not heard today how things are.  Her sister is with her now.  We need your prayers.

I have a cousin in North Carolina that is an author.  I want you to go to her website and download her books.  They are really a good read and the subject is fun and up beat.   Go to the email address below and start reading.  

 http://www.lkcampbell.com/

We are still in the country of AZ and loving the quiet and nature.  Rog has been doing some additions to the place and I have been knitting and doing counted cross stitch pieces.  I love being retired.  We are talking with Laura and she is still loving her new digs.  She will be coming this way real soon.  

 
Just a reminder.
 

1 comment:

  1. I just now saw this. I don't know why I missed it when you posted it back in November. Thank you for the recommendation about my books. Also, I'm very sorry to hear about Rog's sister, and I hope she is doing better and recovering well.

    ReplyDelete